On Campus and Online:
Great Books is on for Summer 2020!
Great Books Online & More
Great Books Summer Program is still nearly four months away, and we expect to be open for business as usual on all campuses and locations.
We are proactively building Great Books Online: an innovative new way to bring students together in exciting virtual classrooms and discussions with our distinguished Great Books professors and scholars. Please Note: we plan to offer both options and will give you the choice.
Great Books Online will include:
- Dynamic shared inquiry gatherings online.
- Award-winning faculty.
- Debates. Discussion.
- Author guests. Cool electives. Book chats.
- Public speaking and leadership classes.
- Creative writing and arts classes.
- Active discussion that makes Great Books unique and effective.
And it’s all online!
Even better news: Let's connect now!
We have launched a free online series called In Conversation with... Each week a member of our esteemed faculty is leading a session on poetry, short fiction, or art.
Great Books Online is just one way we are making sure literary exploration is available for everyone.